I could not be happier with how this season of Big Brother is playing out. I mean, there are times when I’ve gotten extremely upset during this season of CBS’ hit reality series. I knew going into this season that I would be rooting for Jeff and Jordan. As I’ve said before, I’ve been following the two since Big Brother 11. They made a guest apperance on Big Brother 12 and competed on a season of The Amazing Race. Heck, don’t be surprised to see the pair on a season of Survivor somewhere down the road. All jokes aside, Jeff made a bold move last night and although it makes me very happy, there’s a lot that can go wrong between now and eviction night.
- ‘Big Brother’s’ Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas back on ‘The Amazing Race’?
- ‘Survivor’ or ‘Big Bro’: Tougher strategic challenge?
- Courtney Stodden Reality Show, Lands After ‘Big Brother UK 12’ Elimination …
- ‘Survivor’ or ‘Big Brother’?: Hayden and Kat debate which game has better …
- Some Thought Big Brother Rigged for Amanda: Wins Diamond Power of Veto?
- ‘Survivor’ spoilers: How far does Hayden Moss get on ‘Blood vs. Water’?
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother 12’: Dustin Diamond, Courtney Stodden and more cast
- Celebrity Big Brother 12 launch night: In pictures
- Matt Hoffman LIVE after Sunday’s Big Brother – 8/04/13
- Louie Spence for Celebrity Big Brother?
- Big Brother UK 12’s Model Louise Cliffe and Jay McKray split after just one year of …
- Big Brother Contestants’ Racist Comments Prompt A Response From CBS
- David Evicted from Big Brother House!
- Spoiler Alert! Nominations, MVP Selection, and POV Results for Week 1
- ‘Big Brother 15’ Spoilers & Rumors: Julie Chen Promises a ‘No-Floater’ Summer …